2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003
- 18 - 22 July 2016 - Lisbon
- 9 - 11 July 2016 - Cork (Church of St Peter & St Paul)
- 27 - 30 June 2016 - London (ongoing contract negotiations)
- 20 June 2016 - Recording new music by Roger Doyle
- 17 - 19 June 2016 - Windmill Lane Studios Dublin - recording for The Five Irish Tenors (Columbia Artists)
- 17 June 2016 - Ashford Castle - guest singer with Key Notes and Lisa Lambe
- 16 June 2016 - Bloomsday Festival Temple Bar Dublin performance
- 1 - 3 June 2016 - External Examiner for Irish College of Musical Theatre final recitals
- 31 May 2016 - External Examiner for Irish College of Musical Theatre final recitals
- 27 - 29 May 2016 - London (contract negotiation for new TV role)
- 22 May 2016 - Zion Church Rathgar (new work premiere)
- 11 - 15 May 2016 - Zurich, Switzerland (Opernhaus)
- 16 April 2016 - Private event, Galway.
- 23 March 2016 - Opening of "PLAYBOY OF THE WESTERN WORLD" for London Irish Rep Theatre, in which Morgan will play the role of Michael James Flaherty, runs until mid-April.
- 22 March 2016 - UK premiere of "AN APPLE A DAY" for London Irish Rep Theatre, in which Morgan will play Sarsfield Clancy, runs until mid-April.
- 19 March 2016 - Morgan will present "Around the World in 80 minutes" at Herzbaracke, Rapperswil, Switzerland.
- 12 March2016 - Morgan will be the musical guest in an RTE production from Wexford Opera House.
- 9 February 2016 - London Leicester Square special event.
- 5 February 2016 - Herzbaracke, Bellevue, Zurich.
- 4 Feburary 2016 - James Joyce Foundation Zurich special event featuring Morgan Crowley, actor⁄singer.
- 27 January 2016 - Mozart Requiem, National Concert Hall, Dublin.
- 11-16 December 2015 - Zurich, concert series.
- 2 December 2015 - National Concert Hall Dublin.
- 18 November 2015 - Jameson Distillery Dublin.
- 13 November 2015 - BBC Children in Need, London.
- 12 November 2015 - St Georges Cathedral, London.
- 8 November 2015 - Mozart Coronation Mass, Dublin.
- 2 November 2015 - Faure Requiem, Dublin.
- 1 November 1 2015 - Grand Opera House, Belfast.
- 28-31 October 2015 - Grand Opera House, Belfast.
- 12-14 October 2015 - London.
- 5 October 2015 - The Red Mass, Dublin.
- 4 October 2015 - CRUX, St Mary's Haddington Road.
- 2 October 2015 - St Patricks Cathedral, Dublin.
- 27 September 2015 - St Kevins Harrington Street, Dublin 2.
- 19 September 2015 - Wexford.
- 2-5 September 2015 - Orlando, Florida, USA.
- 27 August 2015 - ORPHEE AUX ENFERS, director Morgan Crowley.
Cast includes Chloe Morgan, Fearghal Curtis, Andrew Gavin, Simon Morgan, Sandra Oman, David Browne, Kelli-Ann Masterson and Morgan Crowley in the travesty role of Public Opinion.
- 23 August 2015 - Snowdonia, Wales.
- 20 August 2015 - L'HEURE ESPAGNOL, director Morgan Crowley.
Cast includes Lawrence Thackeray, Mark Duff, Sandra Oman, Simon Morgan, Jeffrey Ledwidge.
- 14-16 August 2015 - Masterclass Workshops in Portlaoise.
- 13 August 2015 - PYGMALION, director Morgan Crowley.
Cast includes Fearghal Curtis, Shauna Buckingham, Chloe Morgan and students of DIT Conservatory of Music.
- 9 August 2015 - CRUX St Kevins, Haddington Road.
- 6 August 2015 - CARMEN, directed by Morgan Crowley.
Cast includes Deirdre Masterson, Joe Corbett, Nick Ransley, Sandra Oman & children of Piccolo Lasso.
- August 2015 - Opera in the Open, Dublin.
- 30 July 2015 - Morgan sings the title role of Orphee in the French version of Gluck's ORFEO.
Cast includes Edel Shannon, Kelli-Ann Masterson and gentlemen of St Patrick's Cathedral Choir.
- 20-25 July 2015 - Recording Studio: New Project.
- 16 July 2015 - Trim Castle, Co. Meath.
- 10 July 2015 - Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 5 July 2015 - St Peter & St Paul's, Cork.
- 2 July 2015 - London duet concert with Christina Jaccard at Swiss Church, Endell St, Covent Garden.
- 24 June 2015 - Zurich - launch of the new CD "The Love Songs" with Christina Jaccard.
- 17 June 2015 - tbc Dublin studio recording.
- 14 June 2015 - Mozart Coronation Mass, for Papal Nuncio.
- 7 June 2015 - Alto solo in French Renaissance quartet music, Dublin.
- 29 May 2015 - Leicester Square, London (Grand Opening of flagship Nickelodeon Store).
- 24 May 2015 - Special Pentecost Music, Dublin.
- 9 May 2015 - Mozart Missa Brevis in C, Dublin.
- 23 and 24 April 2015 - Herzbaracke, Rapperswil, Switzerland, duet concert with Christina Jaccard.
- March - April 2015 - Filming in France/Switzerland.
- 12 March 2015 - Lunchtime Recital St Ann's Dawson Street, Dublin - Music by Bach, Purcell, Vivaldi, Pergolesi.
Morgan Crowley (counter-tenor), Charles Marshall (organ).
- January - February 2015 - London studio recording for new CD with award-winning Swiss artist.
- January 2015 - Video shoot in London gallery for new CD "Time".
- 3 - 11 January 2015 - Rome, Italy (programme of early church music).
- 21 December 2014 - Salon Theater Herzbaracke Zurich-Bellevue.
- 20 December 2014 - Salon Theater Herzbaracke Zurich-Bellevue.
- 19 December 2014 - Reformierte Kirche Wipkingen, Switzerland.
- 18 December 2014 - Delighted to be invited by Tuar Ard Arts Centre, Moate, Co Westmeath for their annual Christmas Gala - a feast of seasonal favourites and fabulous musicians will perform. Mulled wine & mince pies reception is always a treat!
- 18 December 2014 - "Hansel & Gretel" (Humperdinck) at National Concert Hall Dublin, 2pm, directed by Morgan.
- 14 December 2014 - Civic Carol Service, St Ann's Dawson Street, Dublin.
- 11 December 2014 - Vogtei Herrliberg, Switzerland performing "From The Heart" with Christina Jaccard.
- 3 December 2014 - National Concert Hall, Dublin, director Ite O'Donovan with Concert Orchestra.
- 6 November 2014 - Morgan will appear in Zurich's Bellevue at the legendary "Herzbaracke" as a guest of award-winning Blues singer Christina Jaccard. 20.30h.
- 2 November 2014 - Gala Event at Rapperswil Castle (Switzerland) (private).
- 31 October 2014 - Morgan will join Julie Feeney at the Wexford Spiegeltent.
- 17 October 2014 - Morgan will join Julie Feeney at Cork Opera House 8pm.
- 25 Sept 2014 - Corporate event at Titanic Museum Belfast (private).
- 20 September 2014 - Second performance of "Le 66", 7.30pm.
- 18 September 2014 - Morgan will play the tenor role of Frantz in the Irish premiere of the rarely performed Offenbach opera " Le 66", conductor David Brophy, director Helene Montague at Dun Laoghaire Pavilion 7.30pm.
- 31 August 2014 - 1st Annual Garden Party at Ynyshir Hall in Wales, emcee & soloist Morgan Crowley alongside a host of international talent.
- 28 August 2014 - Rossini's " Il Barbiere di Siviglia" directed by Morgan for DCC Opera in the Open.
- 18-21 August 2014 - Morgan will share the stage with award-winning Swiss jazz artist Christina Jaccard in a brand new 'theatrical jazz conversation' at an exclusive boutique hotel in Switzerland - further details will follow.
- 14 August 2014 - Mozart's " The Magic Flute" directed by Morgan Crowley for DCC's Opera in the Open.
- 7 August 2014 - Morgan sings title role in Gluck's Orfeo (French version) at Dublin City Amphitheatre.
- August 2014 - The now legendary institution that Opera in the Open has become, returns, directed by Morgan Crowley, Artistic Director David Wray. Presented by the Dublin City Council, the full programme of operas for the season will be announced soon, but a season of excellence is assured!
- June 2014 - Morgan will reprise his role as Artistic Coordinator of the Bloomsday Festivities for the James Joyce Centre in Dublin.
- 3 May 2014 - Morgan joins Julie Feeney at Fizzfest (Phisboro Music Festival) 8pm.
- April 2014 - Morgan joins the cast of the National Theatre's hit show 'London Road' as it commences filming, directed by Rufus Norris - a genius piece of utter originality. He is delighted to be part of this project.
- 26 March 2014 - Morgan is delighted to be one of seven players cast by the RSC casting director in the world premiere of a play set in London's newest immersive theatre space (The Red Gallery, Shoreditch. Written by Hannah Davies and Annecy Lax, 'The Nine O Clock Slot' promises to be a fascinating insight into a little known world - audiences will be limited in numbers by the nature of the play, directed by Lisa Spirling but those lucky enough to see it are guaranteed a memorable experience.
- 14 December 2013 - Morgan is delighted to perform at a Christmas Gala Event in Solothurn, Switzerland.
- 1 December 2013 - Pergolesi "Stabat Mater" performed by The Degani Ensemble at St Ann's Dawson Street. Counter-tenor: Morgan Crowley, Soprano: Sarah Busfield
- 16 - 25 November 2013 (tbc) - Guest artist Beijing Choirs & Orchestra Broadway programme, China.
- 27 October 2013 - Lord of the Rings (part 3) on a giant screen with 300 orchestral musicians & singers at O2 arena.
- 26 October 2013 - World premiere of a new English translation of Marschner's opera "Der Vampyr" as part of Dublin's Bram Stoker Festival in Werburgh's Church - Director : Morgan Crowley. (sold-out)
- 5 October 2013 - "THE DEATH BY FIRE OF GIORDANO" by Roger Doyle, Samuel Beckett Theatre, Trinity College Dublin for the Dublin Theatre Festival
- 3 October 2013 - "THE DEATH BY FIRE OF GIORDANO" by Roger Doyle, Mermaid Theatre Bray
- 1 - 4 October 2013 - Guest Lecturer, Masterclasses and Concert Platform Artist at Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (Institute of Musicology), Ljubljana, Slovenia. Limited ticket availability.
- September 2013 - Morgan has been invited to join the Creative Team of the new musical Departure Lounge as Musical Director, alongside Director Gerard McCabe for Pintsized Productions, premiering at Grand Opera House Belfast before embarking on a UK/Ireland tour.
- 29 August 2013 - Candide (Bernstein) featuring Morgan Crowley, Wood Quay Amphitheatre, Dublin, 1pm.
- 22 August 2013 - L'Elisir D'Amore director Morgan Crowley, Wood Quay Amphitheatre, Dublin, 1pm
- 14 August 2013 - Morgan will create the roles of James Joyce & King Henry III in the world premiere of Act 1 of Roger Doyle's new opera "DEATH BY FIRE OF GIORDANO BRUNO" at The Watergate Theatre for Kilkenny Arts Festival, directed by Eric Fraad, dramaturg Jocelyn Clarke
- 9 August 2013 - Morgan will join performer/composer Julie Feeney as Guest at Ireland's National Concert Hall 8pm
- 3/4 August 2013 - Tosca director Morgan Crowley, Castletown House, 1pm
- 1 August 2013 - Tosca directed by Morgan Crowley, Wood Quay Amphitheatre, Dublin 1pm for OPERA IN THE OPEN and Dublin City Council Arts Office.
- 28 July 2013 - Morgan will create the role of The Swallow in a new opera "BIRD" by Julie Feeney, in its world premiere concert performance At St Nicholas Collegiate Church, Galway, for the Galway Arts Festival. (Event sold out)
- 28 June 2013 - Carmen directed by Morgan Crowley for OPERA IN THE PARK, Merrion Square 1pm
- 27/28 June 2013 - Tosca directed by Morgan Crowley at Mill Theatre, Dundrum, 6pm
- 21 June 2013 - The Marriage of Figaro (celebrating Midsummer) in Merrion Square Park, 8pm, hosted by Dublin City Council Arts Office, directed by Morgan Crowley
- 16 June 2013 - Morgan returns to the Dublin city centre stage for Bloomsday celebrations - the biggest and best yet - joined by Dee Masterson. Declan Kelly and David Wray, hosted by Dermot Bolger and featuring a host of stellar readers for the event. Meeting House Square, Temple Bar, Dublin 2-5pm.
- March - May 2013 - Morgan will join Bruiser Theatre Company at MAC Belfast for the Irish Premiere of Tony-award-winning "25th Annual Putnam Spelling Bee".
- February 2013 - Back in the London studio for continued work on the new songs, due for release later this year.
- January - 8 March 2013 - Gerard Byrne video installation "A State of Neutral Pleasure" (featuring Morgan Crowley) returns from Berlin to London's Whitechapel Gallery
- 28 January 2013 - Morgan appears with CRUX on RTE Radio's Arts Programme paying tribute to the poet Dennis O Driscoll
- 8 December 2012 - Solothurn (Switzerland)
- 5 December 5 2012 - 19 January 2013 - Morgan will appear in The Abbey's world premiere production of James Joyce's "THE DEAD" adapted by Frank McGuinnes, directed by Joe Dowling.
- 26 November 2012 - Morgan will appear in a unique cabaret event at Dublin's newest venue "WILDE" at 9.30pm. Limited tickets available.
- 17 November 2012 - Three Tenors in Wexford
- 10 November 2012 - Three Tenors in Drogheda
- 1 November 2012 - Charity Fundraising Concert at St Ann's Dawson Street Dublin
- 20 October 2012 - Three Tenors in Carlow
- 15-18 October 2012 - Rehearsals for new recording project in London
- 13 October 2012 - Three Tenors in Kilkenny
- 6 October 2012 - Sligo Hawk's Well Theatre : The Three Tenors Ireland - Morgan Crowley, Declan Kelly, David Martin
- 5 October 2012 - Celebration of the music of Gilbert & Sullivan as part of Dublin Theatre Festival - artists include Morgan Crowley.
- 4 October 2012 - Work-in-Progress presentation of Julie Feeney's new opera BIRD based on Oscar Wilde's "The Happy Prince" as part of the Dublin Theatre Festival, featuring orchestra and singers including Morgan Crowley.... at Project Arts Theatre, Temple Bar
- 28 September 2012 - Grand Hotel National Luzern hosts its "End-of-Summer Gala" with special guest artist Morgan Crowley and his jazz band for a sumptuous evening of music and food.
- 21 September 2012 - Culture Night - free entertainment all over the cities of Ireland, highlights include Dublin's division into segments, each of which feature different events and artists. Morgan Crowley will perform at the historic St Ann's Dawson Street with a programme devised to mark the anniversary of Bram Stoker's death.
- 30 August 2012 - Director of "Rigoletto" (Verdi) for opera in the Open
- 23 August 2012 - Director of "Cosi Fan Tutti" (Mozart) for opera in the Open
- 16 August 2012 - Morgan will play Harry Easter in "Street Scene" (opera by Kurt Weill) for Opera in the Open
- 9 August 2012 - Director of "Eugene Onegin" (Tchaikovsky) for Opera in the Open
- 2 August 2012 - Director of "Madame Butterfly" (Puccini) for Opera in the Open
- 27 July - 1 September 2012 - "HAIRSPRAY - The Musical" (Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Wales)
- 11-16 June 2012 - Artistic Director/Coordinator for Bloomsday Events on behalf of the James Joyce Centre Dublin
- 21-22 June 2012 - Morgan will play the role of Escamillo (Toreador) in "Carmen" starring Deirdre Masterson (Dublin)
- 17 June 2012 - Croke Park Stadium Dublin
- 16 June 2012, 3-6pm - Stephen's Green, Dublin : Bloomsday celebration featuring readings by celebrity guests and music of the Joycean texts performed by guest choirs and soloists
- 12 June 2012 - Freemasons Hall, Molesworth Street : Ulysses Choir, dir. Fergal Caulfield, guest soloist Morgan Crowley (haute-contre), programme includes Handel "Messiah" extracts.
- 10 June 2012, 8pm - RHA (Royal Hibernian Academy) Rare performance of the James Joyce "Pomes Penyeach" collection, set to music by 13 of his contemporaries from the classical music world (including Herbert Hughes, Herbert Howells, Arnold Bax and John Ireland) and World Premiere of new composition by Morgan Crowley of the Joyce Poem "Ecce Puer" - featuring performances by Sandra Oman (soprano), Deirdre Masterson (mezzo-soprano), Morgan Crowley (baryton-martin), David Wray (piano)
- 10 June 2012 (afternoon) - RDS Opening Ceremony of the International Eucharistic Congress (Live Television Broadcast)
- 9 June 2012 - Mozart's "Die Zauberflote" performance (Dublin)
- 4 June 2012 - Workshops for Mozart's "Die Zauberflote"
- 23 May 2012 - Filming at RTE studios the new work "1928 Surrealist Conversations" by internationally acclaimed prizewinning Installation Artist Gerard Byrne for World Premiere in Germany in June 2012.
- 19 May 2012 - Roscommon Arts Centre (sold out)
- 12 May 2012 - TLT Theatre Drogheda (sold out)
- 7 May 2012 - Cathedral of Monte Carlo, Monaco
- 29 April 2012 - May 5 Recording sessions in London for the new CD
- 28 April 2012 - The funeral of artist Louis le Brocquy takes place in St Patrick's Cathedral, Morgan will sing with the Cathedral Choir.
- 21 April 2012 National Concert Hall Dublin with The Three Tenors
- 31 March 2012 The Three Tenors Armagh
- 24 March 2012 The Three Tenors Waterford
- 11 March 2012 Ljubljana, Slovenia: Baroque orchestral concert repeats.
- 9 March 2012 Celje, Slovenia: Baroque orchestral programme featuring Morgan Crowley (counter-tenor), Suzana Ograjensek (soprano), Simon Dvorsak (conductor)
- 25 February 2012 Three Tenors Newtonabbey
- 17 February 2012 Three Tenors Mullingar, Co Westmeath
- 11 February 2012 The Three Tenors in Buncranagh
- 4 February 2012 Three Tenors Omagh Co Tyrone
- 29 January 2012 Grand Hotel National, Luzern : Guest performer at Hochzeitsfest Messe (Switzerland)
- 28 January 2012 Three Tenors Naas, Co Kildare
- 27 January 2012 Three Tenors Blanchardstown, Co Dublin
- 21 January 2012 Director "Turandot" for Opera in the Open to celebrate Chinese New Year 2012
- 5/6/7 January 2012 Silver Springs Hotel Cork with June Rodgers Show
- 30 December 2011 Special Guest of Three Tenors at Mill Theatre Dundrum
- 25 November 2011 - 7 January 2012 - Guest Star in June Rodgers Show, Morans Hotels, Dublin & Cork
- 22 & 23 December 2011 Director Powerscourt Townhouse "Very Special Christmas" 1-2pm
- 19 December 2011 Guest with DeDannan for their Christmas Concert in Galway
- 18 December 2011 Morgan hosts a cabaret evening at Hotel Seeburg, Luzern, Switzerland - music made famous by Sinatra, Buble, Connick and others.
- 16 December 2011 Director of "A Very Special Christmas" at Powerscourt Townhouse 1-2pm
- 13 December 2011 Guest with DeDannan in their Christmas Concert in Limerick
- 12 December 2011 Guest artist at Town Hall Theatre Galway as Ger Fahy and friends present a special evening of music-making
- 11 December 2011 Guest soloist for St Vincent de Paul charity Carols concert in Carmelite Priory Moate, Co Westmeath, 5pm
- 1 December 1 2011 Christchurch Cathedral Dublin charity concert for Bone Marrow Trust featuring Morgan Crowley and Julie Feeney, 8pm
- 24 November 2011 The Chieftains (members) with special guests Alyth McCormack and Morgan Crowley charity fundraiser for Japanese Disaster Fund, St Ann's Dawson Street, 8pm.
- 19 November 2011 The Three Tenors (with Morgan Crowley) - Sligo
- 12 November 2011 The Three Tenors (with Morgan Crowley) - Longford
- 4 November 2011 Concert performance at Tuar Ard Arts Centre, Moate, Co. Westmeath with an excellent line-up of guest musicians
- 28 October 28 1 November 2011 New York, Bill Whelan and special guests perform an evening of music and song at Irish Arts Center, Manhattan nightly at 8pm
- 22 October 2011 The Three Tenors (with Morgan Crowley) - Banbridge, near Belfast, N. Ireland.
- 16 October 2011 Premiere performance of a new setting of The Mass, composed by Morgan Crowley at St Ann's Dawson Street, Dublin, 11.15am
- 15 October 2011 The Three Tenors (with Morgan Crowley) - Charleville, Cork.
- 14 October 2011 Morgan will appear at Muensterland Festival in Germany with Julie Feeney, programme starts 8pm.
- Guest with DRUID:
29 September 2011 Theater de Lievekamp, Oss, Netherlands
30 September 2011 Theater 't Speelhuis, Helmond, Netherlands
1 October 2011 Stadsschouwburg, Middelburg, Netherland
2 October 2011 Schouwburg, Venray, Netherlands
4 October 2011 Hoogeveen, Netherlands
5 October 2011 Muziekcentrum, Enschede, Netherlands
6 October 2011 Theater de Meenthe, Steenwijk, Netherlands
7 October 2011 Theater Junushoff, Wageningen, Netherlands
8 October 2011 Theater de Maagd, Netherlands
9 October 2011 Dronten de Meerpaal, Netherlands
11 October 2011 Rijswijk, Netherlands
12 October 2011 Franeker Koornbeurs, Netherlands
- 24 September 2011 World premiere of new song by Bill Whelan (Riverdance Grammy-winner) on RTE Sunday Miscellany from 11am, as part of Clifden Arts Festival 2011.
- World premiere of "After the Titanic" by Derek Mahon & Bill Whelan, performed by Morgan Crowley, as part of Clifden Arts Festival 2011. Broadcast RTE Radio 1 (Sunday Miscellany) 9.15am, Sunday 25th September, available thereafter on RTE website.
- 16 September 2011 Guest with The Three Tenors, as part of "A Taste of Cork" Festival
- 29 August 2011 Morgan will perform his special cabaret in celebration of the 100th Anniversary of the renowned off-Broadway theatre Ivoryton Playhouse in Connecticut with Musical Director John Sebastian de Nicola. Programme will feature favourites from the worlds of jazz, musical theatre and beyond...
- August 2011 Morgan has been announced as Director for the season of Opera in the Open, sponsored by Dublin City Council at the historic amphitheatre venue behind Christ Church Cathedral. The programme features the four operas "Carmen" (4th August), "Tosca" (11th August), "Dido & Aeneas" (18th August) and "The Marriage of Figaro" (25th August) in reduced versions for lunchtime performances every Thursday. Singers among the finest on the international stage with Musical Director David Wray.
- 7 August 2011 Guest at Kilkenny Arts Festival
- 6 August 2011 Guest with The Three Tenors in Galway
- 23 July 2011 Dublin - a unique programme called SEASCAPES featuring Rachel Talbot (soprano), Mary Marshall (harp), Morgan Crowley (tenor) and Charles Marshall (Piano/Organ)
- 18 July 2011 National Concert Hall Dublin.
- 10 July : Private event, Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 June : Bloomsday Festival, St Stephen's Green, Dublin - from 11am
- 15 June : Bloomsday Festival (celebrating James Joyce's Ulysses), St Stephen's Green, Dublin - from 4pm
- 12 June 2011 Morgan conducts a Sunday programme for St Ann's Dawson Street featuring works by Bruckner, Bach and Mozart.
- 11 June 2011 Morgan features alongside Gabriel Byrne, Bill Whelan, Peter Fallon, Mick Donegan, Zoe Conway, Julie Feeney and members of the Irish Chamber Orchestra at a special Cancer Charity event in Ballynahinch Castle
- 5 June : St Paul's Church, Covent Garden, London
- 3 June : The Three Tenors, Heritage Hotel, Co Laois.
- 31 May : St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin
- 30 May : St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin
- 29 May : St Ann's Dawson Street, Dublin
- 28 May : Westminster Palace / Houses of Parliament special event, London (private)
- 21 May : Psalmathon will take place at Christ Church Cathedral featuring singers and choirs from all over Ireland, Europe and USA.
- April 15, A new multi-media project centred around the controversial premiere performance of Playboy of the Western World in Dublin, 1907 will be mounted at Trinity College, featuring actor/performance artist Morgan Crowley with live musicians, VJ, DJ and a host of surprises... final details tbc.
- April 14-16, Morgan will present lunchtime recitals as part of a special series for historic venue St Ann's Dawson Street, Dublin - 1pm each day.
- April 4th, Morgan will perform at the world premiere of a new work by Grammy-winners Bill Whelan (Riverdance) and Brendan Graham (You Raise Me Up) at the IMRO Awards Ceremony, Four Seasons Hotel, Dublin. Programme to include "Carna", "Riverdance" and "You Raise Me Up".
- March 22, Malcolm Sargent Festival Choir and the Southbank Sinfonia with soloists Cheryl Enever, Rebecca Outram, Morgan Crowley, Philip Salmon & Sam Evans in a programme featuring music by Purcell, Pergolesi, Monteverdi, Vivaldi at St John's Smith Square, London - 7.30pm
- March 17, Morgan will feature in a pre-recorded concert with the National Symphony Orchestra broadcast on RTE Radio/Lyric FM this evening for St Patrick's Day.
- February/March 2011
Morgan returns to the USA later this month (February 2011) to start rehearsals for the lead role in the hit production of Frank McCourt's off-Broadway play "The Irish And How They Got That Way", featuring newly added music by U2.
The performances will run through March 2011 and details of performances are available on the website for the legendary Ivoryton Playhouse, Connecticut (a theatre in the second century of its life, 2010 recipient of US public poll award for "Best Place to see Live Theatre" and a coveted BRAVO award, which has hosted historic plays since the Hollywood era of silent movies with icons including Bette Davis, Katherine Hepburn, Marlon Brando, Betty Grable, Groucho Marx, and more up-to-date Hollywood stars lining up to tread its boards.)
- February 14, The Queen Mary 2 proudly presents Enchantment - a new theatrical experience devised and created by Jennifer Musso, Philippe Moretti and Morgan Crowley - which will make its world premiere on board on Valentine's Day 2011 - "a spell-binding visual feast of aerial skills, ballet and music combined to create a world of fantasy and romance a-la-Cirque du Soleil!"
- February 12, Morgan will appear with The Three Tenors at the Theatre Royal, Waterford - 8pm
- January 29, Morgan will be the special guest of The Three Tenors at the Draiocht Theatre, Dublin
- January 17 - 20
The Principal role in a newly-commissioned poetry performance piece over three days at Ireland's newest commercial venue, the International Convention Centre, will be played by Morgan Crowley to a capacity audience.
- view an interview on TV3 from 10th December here
- Morgan will be broadcasting on several radio programmes over the coming week to promote his new album (AS LARGE AS ALONE, now available on iTunes) -
broadcasts will all originate live on Saturday 8th January 2011 and should be available for review/repeat on the respective websites:
Midlands 103 Radio Broadcast 9am hosts Special Programme featuring "AS LARGE AS ALONE"
Interviewed by George Ellis BFBS Radio 10-12
Interviewed by Gerry Kelly BBC Ulster 1pm - listen to the interview here (Morgan is on from 0.55.00 - 1.11.00)
Interviewed by Candy Devine 3pm Downtown Radio
- Guest soloist at St Vincent dePaul Fund-Raising Carol Service, Carmelite Church, Moate December 19th 2010
- RTE Television Broadcast for Midnight, Christmas, live from Pepper Cannister Church December 24th/25th 2010
- Bill Kenwright has just announced Morgan Crowley to play leading role of Bob Cratchit in the legendary Palladium production of SCROOGE for this winter, commencing in London on October 18 with subsequent visit to Dublin's Grand Canal Theatre from beginning of December until early January. Full show itinerary will follow...
- December 4, Soloist in Handel's "Messiah" with Enchiriadis Treis at Helix Theatre, Dublin
Tickets and more information: The Helix
- November 13, Stage-One Eventhalle, Zurich
- November 7, 5:00-5:30pm East Coast Time, The Ron Forman show on New York's WKRB 90.3 FM pays tribute to Morgan Crowley: Selections from the new CD West End Wounds, Broadway Bruises by recent Feinstein’s smash, the wonderful Irish performer Morgan Crowley. Tune in online on WKRB.ORG from anywhere in the world.
- October 6 & 15, Morgan has been selected to launch a sumptuous cabaret series of "Artists At The Savoy" at world-famous Savoy Hotel in London, featuring the West End's finest leading men and ladies - this will take place in the exclusive, custom-designed Beaufort Bar at The SAVOY on The Strand, performances at 9 and 10pm
- October 8, Launch of Morgan's new CD at TUAR ARD, Moate, Co. Westmeath on Friday October 8th at 8pm.
Tickets for "An Intimate Evening with Morgan Crowley and Guests" are available from www.tuarard.ie or by calling 09064.82042 (from outside Ireland, dial +353.9064.82042)
- September 26, The Ron Forman show on New York's WKRB pays tribute to Morgan Crowley, (voted TOP TEN LIVE PERFORMERS AT NEW YORK'S FEINSTEIN'S 2010) at 5pm East Coast time, WKRB 90.3 FM and on the Internet at WKRB.ORG. Tune in on-line from anywhere in the world.... to enjoy selections from Morgan's CD "West End Wounds, Broadway Bruises"
- August 27, National Concert Hall Dublin (8pm) celebrating the music of Bill Whelan with RTE Concert Orchestra
- August 18, Broadway - Morgan celebrates a return to legendary cabaret venue Feinstein's on Broadway (Loews Regency Hotel)
- August 12, Opera in the Open performs Handel's opera Ariodante at the Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin on Thursday afternoon, 12th August (lunchtime opera season)
Morgan Crowley will play the role of Polinesso.
- July 9, Opening Concert for Festival of Music and Flowers at St. Mary's Church, Moate, Co. Westmeath (Tickets Available)
- July 4, London Hammersmith Apollo - The Wiggles on tour
- June 19, Mermaid Arts Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow - with Julie Feeney and musicians
- June 18, Newbridge Theatre, Kildare - with award-winning performer-composer Julie Feeney and musicians
- June 17, American Ambassador's Residence in Phoenix Park, Dublin, celebrating young leaders within the Irish-American community.
- June 16, Material from and inspired by James Joyce's ULYSSES will be presented by a star-studded line-up at the Irish Film Institute in Dublin's Temple Bar from 11am to 3pm, featuring actor/tenor Morgan Crowley.
- June 6, Morgan will make his debut at Ireland's National Theatre, (Abbey Theatre) at 7.30pm as part of the Dublin Writers' Festival 2010. He will feature in a World Premiere of the works of combined writers.
- May 15, Trinity Ball, Trump Tower, New York - private event.
- April 22, Live video recording of new material and standards at New York's legendary cabaret venue The Duplex. Sold Out.
- April 20, Morgan will appear at New York's exclusive Norwood Club in Lower Manhattan. 9pm. Sold Out.
- March 17: Morgan will be a special guest at the opening night of Riverdance's Farwell at Radio City Music Hall, New York 8pm
- March 17: Morgan will appear as a special guest on New York's 40th Annual St Patrick's Day Special Broadcast with host Adrian Flannelly, to listen to livestream of broadcast, visit www.irishradio.com for the show, airing NY time at 1pm until 5pm. Morgan due on between 3 and 4pm.
- March 15, 8pm : Broadway (W 67 St) Musical Celebration Fund-Raiser at Merkin Hall, New York
- March 14, 3pm : The Manhattam Club, New York, 249th NYC St Patrick's Day Parade reception with Grand Marshall, Commissioner Raymond W Kelly.
- March (various) : Listen out for Morgan's many radio appearances on BBC World Service, Deutsche Welle worldwide, Irish Radio Network USA
- March 10 : Private Event, New York
- March 9, 9pm : The Norwood Club, New York
- March 8, 6.30pm : Irish Consulate, New York - 10th Anniversary Irish Connections Magazine
- March 5 Pre-Oscars event , Hollywood, Los Angeles
- February 15-27 Los Angeles film-shoot for independent production company new project, no working title as yet.
- February 10-12 San Francisco Workshop for New Music
- Dec 19 Stadthalle SURSEE, Switzerland - Magic Christmas - featuring Morgan as vocalist
3pm and 8pm
- Dec 14 Arithmeum, BONN - Christmas on Broadway
more information here (site in german)
- December 8 An evening of unique cabaret entertainment with Morgan's individual programming combined with the MD genius Tom Wakeley at RADA, London, full details available from RADA and tickets available in advance from the Academy, website and on the door (if you come early!)
- November 27 & 28 International Star Ronan Tynan will welcome Morgan as Special guest in an evening cabaret at Regency Hotel Manhattan (New York)
- November 1 World Premiere Performance in Berlin of brand new concept arena show, more details tba
- October Rehearsals commence for a brand new concept show in London, first performance to be in Berlin as part of the city's Berlin Wall Anniversary celebrations in which Morgan will play a unique leading role conceived and directed by Kevan Allen, director/choreographer on America's Got Talen and other major productions worldwide.
- October 18 Morgan will appear as soloist with the men and boys choir of St George's Cathedral Southwark in their Sunday morning programme.
- October 12 Morgan will appear as special guest in a cabaret evening at RADA, London, commencing 8pm, tickets at door.
- Sept 21st Morgan will appear as special guest of the internationally acclaimed and award-winning tenor Ronan Tynan at St Mary of the Isle in Long Beach, New York.
- Sep 9 Eastenders (BBC) commence script-reading and filming schedule
- Sep 6 Buddha Beach Resort MARBELLA - "entertainment headlined by international star Morgan Crowley"
- Aug 25 St Paul's LONDON - "favourite classics through the centuries hosted by favourite Royal Opera soloist Morgan Crowley"
- Aug 23 Privat Bank GENEVA - "soiree with international award-winning performer Morgan Crowley, invitation only"
- Aug 16 Rainbow Room NEW YORK - "sold-out evening with the new cabaret sensation Morgan Crowley"
- Aug 14 Don't Tell Mama's NEW YORK - private cabaret event
- Aug 10 Berliner Dome, BERLIN - "Selection of classical religious works featuring international counter-tenor Morgan Crowley"
- Aug 9 Deutsche Oper, BERLIN - Foyer Event, "limited availability to hear the renowned Irish tenor Morgan Crowley"
- In addition to his current roles at the Stardust Theatre for Andrew Lloyd Webber/Really Useful Group and Cirque du Soleil, Morgan will be appearing weekly until August in his own cabaret show "Broadway and Beyond" designed especially for NCL and featuring Big Band and Musical numbers.
- Morgan is delighted to appear on the new CD released by The Wiggles featuring Kylie Minogue, please visit www.thewiggles.com for more purchase information
- Currently singing the songs of Phantom of the Opera, Starlight Express, We Will Rock You and others from his LA base for Really Useful Group and JAR Productions, Morgan has been receiving rave reviews from theatre management and audiences alike :
"I thought seeing Michael Crawford would be the ultimate Phantom experience until I saw this guy - he was truly awesome" (H. Wettstein, Beverly Hills, California)
"I have seen many, many Phantoms on my travels and you are without question the best ever." (Stan Stought, Entertainment Director NCL, Florida)
- December 17th 2008;
The St Georges Singers, Belfast have invited Morgan to return as guest soloist in a programme of works by Vivaldi, it will feature the lesser-known Introduzione & Gloria for colloratura counter-tenor, two sopranos and tenor voices
- From January 3rd Morgan will be in rehearsals in Florida for two new shows (CIRQUE DU SOLEIL and ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER/REALLY USEFUL GROUP) with Jean Ann Ryan Productions. He will perform the leading roles in these shows, which will be performed from February through to July in the exquisite new 1500-seater auditorium of the Norwegian Star, based in Los Angeles, California. Further information available from the website.
- December 6 2008 The world premiere of a new Mass setting for St Nicholas composed by Nicholas O Neill will be performed at St Georges Cathedral, London at which Morgan will sing with the men and boys of Southwark Cathedral Choir.
- Magic Christmas, 8th December, 3pm & 8pm, Stadthalle Sursee, Switzerland, featuring Morgan Crowley as vocalist.
please visit Magic Christmas for more information and to book tickets. Site in German only
- Morgan has recently been offered roles in Fair City (soap opera) and The Tudors (drama series) but negotiations continue.
- Having just completed a sold-out run with the Bruiser Theatre Company's "Case of the Frightened Lady" , Morgan is off to Sydney to complete the shooting of two new videos and a new music track - at the moment the project is something of a secret but all will be revealed so stay tuned for more on this!
- Morgan has been invited to compose and arrange music for a new play (written by Martin Lynch) after his engagements in Sydney and also hopes to return to his role as Musical Director/Arranger/Composer for Bruiser Theatre Company in their production next year of "Oh What A Lovely War" - details yet to be finalised.
- November 26th 2008
Morgan will form part of a dozen actors chosen to present the new "musical" by legendary British writer Geoff Morrow called "NETWORK!" in a showcase performance in London.
- Rehearsals for a new production of the period farce "The Case Of The Frightened Lady" by the renowned Bruiser Theatre Company will begin this month (August 2008) and will feature a five-strong cast of actors selected from the ranks of the Irish and British National Theatres including award-winner Morgan Crowley.
The performance schedule to date is as follows :
Sept. 16 - 23 : Old Museum Arts Centre, Belfast
Sept. 25 : Mulllingar Arts Centre
Sept. 27 : Wexford Arts Centre
Sept. 30 - Oct 1 : Greystones Theatre, Wicklow
October 2 : Clotworthy Arts Centre, Antrim
October 4 : Down Arts Centre, Downpatrick
October 7 : Garage Theatre, Monaghan
October 8 : Playhouse, Derry
October 9 : Balina Arts Centre
October 10 : Alley Arts Centre, Strabane
October 11 : Riverside, Coleraine
October 16 : Market Place Theatre, Armagh
October 17 : Island Arts Centre, Lisburn
October 18 : Ardhowen Theatre, Enniskillen
for full booking details please visit www.bruisertheatrecompany.com
- August 3rd - Pergolesi Stabat Mater and other works at Covent Garden's Actors Church, St Paul's, 4pm - please note starting time, featuring Morgan Crowley (counter-tenor) and Kate May (soprano) with guests
- August 1 - Charity event in Camden by invitation only - contact us for details - at 7.30pm
- 24 July - Rome, Italy with Southwark Cathedral Choir, details tbc
- 3/4/5 July - Galway, Ireland - The welcome return of TV star Aoife Mulholland from her West End run as Maria in The Sound of Music to her hometown in Ireland, featuring special guest Morgan Crowley and supporting cast and orchestra.
- June 12/13 - Morgan will appear at legendary Broadway cabaret venue Don't Tell Mama's
- June 11 - Morgan will be on stage for a special matinee performance of Spring Awakening on Broadway
- 23 May - Killarney, Co.Kerry, Ireland - Muckross House, "Baroque to Broadway" - a very select evening at one of Ireland's landmark properties featuring Morgan Crowley and pianist/MD Karen Crowley. Very limited ticket availability.
- 9 & 10 May - London, Royal Festival Hall, UK Premiere music by Luigi Nono with SYNERGY
- April - Morgan is currently completing production and awaiting licensing of a new CD featuring songs from modern musicals, which we hope will be ready by end of Spring. It's working title is WEST END WOUNDS & BROADWAY BRUISES
- 26 April - Belfast, Soloist in Bernstein's Chichester Psalms, conductor Brian MacKay
- 5 April - Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland - Guest artist with The Three Tenors on concert tour, sold out.
- radio broadcast of BAROQUE TO BROADWAY concert on Deutsche Welle, Insight:
15 December - 0930 and 1130 also interview with Katy ? (half-hour)
16 December - 1630, 1830, 2330
Photos of the concert on the Gallery page
- Then he has been invited to return to London to prepare for the historic gathering of celebrities and principals of past performances of CHICAGO on the West End for its 10th Anniversary Gala SHow on December 5th - this show promises to be musical theatre history in the making!
- Morgan will also be preparing at this time with the Royal Opera House's ROH2 programme for Will Tuckett's critically acclaimed ballet Pinocchio at the Royal Opera House throughout December and early January. The production is magical and in this new revival promises something for everyone!
- Having received rave notices for the world premiere of Odette in London last month, Morgan will take his unique show BAROQUE TO BROADWAY to Germany this month courtesy of Deutsche Welle. He will be appearing in Berlin, Bonn and Koln between November 16 and 20th.
- 19 November 2007:
'Baroque to Broadway' Concert
8 pm, Arithmeum, Bonn, Germany
more details here (in german)
- Having created the role of Baron in the recent workshop, Morgan will now create the roles of Odette's father and Revel in the World Premiere Musical Event - ODETTE (the dark side of swan lake) - written by Alexander Bermange, to be launched at the historic Bridewell Theatre London on October 2nd. Further details from the theatre.
- Jazz album just completed, Musical theatre album now underway aswell as a CD of all original songs by Morgan - some of which are available to listen to on Morgan's Myspace page
- 13-26 August 2007 : Morgan will give Masterclasses at the Wexford Music Summer School in Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland for two days of this two-week course - no further places available.
- Returning to the role of BILLY FLYNN in CHICAGO, Morgan will feature in a night of entertainment on London's Thames River, September 13 2007.
- Morgan is now playing the role of a new character in BBC soap opera Eastenders called Karl, filming began in May and will continue throughout June, broadcast dates and further filming tba
- Morgan will be singing in the new production of Sweeney Todd at the Royal Festival Hall as part of its Opening season for the new complex. This production stars Bryn Terfel in the title role.
- Morgan will partake in a workshop of the new play/musical by composer Alexander Bermange and an amzing creative team based on part of the story of Swan Lake called ODETTE from August 6-10, which will hopefully lead to a new production of the same name sometime soon - watch this space!
- Saturday 21 July 2007 : Morgan will perform his one-man cabaret act by Royal appointment at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Knightsbridge, London at 8pm. No tickets available.
- Saturday 30 June 2007 : Morgan will play the title role of Figaro in Mozart's "Le Nozze di Figaro" with Streetwise Opera at Wentworth House in London at 8pm. No tickets available.
- Morgan will guest-star in a Cabaret Evening at RADA with long-time Musical Director Tom Wakeley... the evening will feature works by new/current writers from UK and USA. 20th June at 7.30 pm (contact RADA for details)
- Jazz cabaret evening at Kudos, Charing Cross, London Friday 15th and 29th, starts 9pm. (see previous entries or visit Kudos website for details)
- 21st March, 2007
at THE GREEN ROOM (downstairs at Kudos, Charing Cross, London's newest and classiest cabaret venue, further details tbc) in AN EVENING WITH MORGAN CROWLEY
- 25th March, 2007
MORGAN WILL GUEST STAR WITH THE LEGENDARY TIFFANY GOBLET AT THE GREEN ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS AT KUDOS, CHARING CROSS, LONDON
- 31st March, 2007
THE ENGLISH MOZART ENSEMBLE IN BUCKINGHAM, GUEST STAR MORGAN CROWLEY IN AN EVENING OF FAVOURITE CLASSICAL MUSIC WITH ONE OF BRITAIN'S FINEST STRING ENSEMBLES.
for exact details please check English Mozart Ensemble
- 17th November, 2006
Special cabaret evening at London's legendary Theatre Museum in Covent Garden... one of the final events before the closure of this historic site.... featuring West End star Morgan Crowley and special guests in a programme of music from favourites like Sondheim and Legrand plus music never before heard by exciting new British and American composers. Musical Director Tom Wakeley.
Fri. 17 Nov. 8pm Theatre Museum, 1 Tavistock Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7PR
full details from firstname.lastname@example.org
- New on 12 Ocotober 06:
The final mix of the new orchestral work by Bill Whelan (composer of Riverdance), featuring Morgan's vocals, has now been approved and awaits release later this year.
- A new demo of the lyrics of Eurovision composer/winner Shay Healy to the music of various composers has just been completed, featuring Morgan Crowley on vocals. It is hoped that one or more of these songs will be included on a new album by Morgan of original songs, due for release next year.
- october 15-22 Morgan will appear at the New Theatre Cardiff as part of the International Voice of Musical Theatre proceedings.
- october 25-29 Morgan will attend negotiations in Los Angeles for a new musical currently showcasing there to come to London for its European Premiere next year.
- november 19-26 Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving
- Discussions are still underway for Morgan's involvement in two London productions throughout November, December and January. Further details will be posted.
- September 15th/16th, 2006
Musical Workshop of a new musical comedy ENCHANTED at The Gatehouse, Highgate, London, starring Morgan Crowley, Rebecca Thornhill and Tiffany Graves.
- August 2006
Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Morgan will play lead role in a new comedy play with music LOVE ME DOROTHY at the Edinburgh theatre fringe Festival at 10pm nightly.
Please go here for all the details: Love Me, Dorothy
- Morgan will also perform a short version of his one-man show after midnight at this venue for up to four nights a week, please contact venue for details.
(phone: 0871 750 0077)
- July 13th, 2006
"Showcase" event at the SHAW THEATRE on Euston Road, London - details from the theatre website:
A CELEBRITY GALA EVENING of Song and Entertainment on July 16th 2006 at the West End's newly named NOVELLO THEATRE will feature a host of celebrities including BRIAN MAY (Queen), Joanna Lumley (Absolutely Fabulous), Anita Dobson (Eastenders), Dame Judi Dench (tbc) and many well-known faces from the world of entertainment including Morgan Crowley to celebrate the life of and pay tribute to Dan Crawford. A very special evening is guaranteed. Tickets available from the Novello Theatre (West End) or www.kingsheadtheatre.org or at the door on the evening for the 7pm performance.
- May 5th 2006
Milwaukee, USA : Performing at annual Charity event for Harley Davidson
- May 13th 2006
Covent Garden London : Handel's Messiah, St Paul's Church
- June 18th 2006
Kings Head Islington, London : Gala Champagne Evening, One-Man Show
- Plans for a Rodgers & Hammerstein event in August to be confirmed.
- Morgan is currently recording new music by Grammy-winner Bill Whelan - release later this year - and writing a new one-man show for summer
- March 2nd 2006
performance at the pre-Oscar party for the US Ireland Alliance in Los Angeles
- February 17th 2006
7:30 pm, St Alphege Church, Whitstable, Kent
concert with English Mozart Ensemble
- February 18th 2006
7:30 pm, St Mary's and All Saints' Church, Beaconsfield, Bucks
concert with English Mozart Ensemble
- February 19th 2006
7:30 pm, Actors Church Covent Garden, London
Stabat Mater, Pergolesi
!DUE TO DOUBLE-BOOKING THIS EVENT IS NOT HAPPENING!
- From October Morgan will be reprising his role as soloist in Riverdance in a special 10-week 10th anniversary tour of Europe:
Oct 10-12 Caen (France)- Zenith Arena
Oct 13-16 Bordeaux (France) - Patinoire Meriadeck Auditorium
Oct 17-23 Paris (France) - Bercy Music Hall
Oct 24-30 Amsterdam (Netherlands) Heineken Arena
Oct 31-Nov 2 Tours (France) - Park Expo
Nov 3-6 Nice (France) - Nikaia Auditorium
Nov 7-9 Toulon (France) - Zenith Omega
Nov 10-13 Marseille (France) - Le Dome
Nov 14-20 Lyon (France) - Halle Tony Garnier
Nov 21-23 Clermont Ferrand (France) - Zenith Arena
Nov 24-27 Metz (France) - Les Arenes
Nov 28-30 Orleans (France) - Zenith
Dec 1-4 Lille (France) - Zenith
Dec 5-11 Toulouse (France) - Zenith
Dec 12-14 Dijon (France) - Zenith
Dec 15-18 Zurich (Switzerland) - Hallenstadion
- December 5th 2005
Concert at the University of Limerick, Ireland
- December 8th 2005
recording of new music by Bill Whelan with the Irish Chamber Orchestra
Morgan will return to 'Riverdance' on 9th December in Toulouse.
- August/September 2005
Recording a new album of favourite tenor songs, further details tba.
- autumn 2005
Release of Two Bob Films picture, further info will follow
- October 2005
Visit to the USA for talks on a new recording/filming project there.
- June 24th 2005
lunchtime concert at the National Concert Hall Dublin
programme of Broadway/West End favourites
- July 1st and 2nd 2005
Roman Amphitheatre Larnaca
- March 9th 2005
- March 10th 2005
St Patrick's Cathedral Dublin
- March 15th 2005
Carnegie Hall, New York
- Morgan finished shooting a new short film for TWO BOB FILMS on 27th February 2005
release date tbc
- February 26th 2005
Concert with English Mozart Ensemble
Congregational Church, Market Harborough, 7:30 pm
Adelphi Theatre, The Strand
Morgan's last show was on 25th February 2005
- February 18th 2005
Concert with English Mozart Ensemble
St Mary's Church, St Neots, 7:30 pm
- October 29th 2004
Concert with English Mozart Ensemble
Windsor Parish Church, 7:30 pm
- October 30th 2004
Concert with English Mozart Ensemble
Holy Trinity Church, Stratford-upon-Avon, 7:30 pm
- November 11th 2004
Concert at National Concert Hall Dublin, Ireland
- CHICAGO - Tour
August 12th - August 17th 2003
International Forum, Japan Tokyo
August 5th - August 19th 2003
The Citizens Hall, S. Korea Dae-Gu
July 2nd - August 3rd 2003
National Theatre of Korea, Korea Seoul
May 29th - June 23rd 2003
Akasaka ACT Theatre, Japan Tokyo
May 12th - May 24th 2003
Empire, England Liverpool
© www.morgancrowley.com 2012 - 2016